JOIN AMERICORPS THROUGH CEDAM
CEDAM is looking for community-minded, enthusiastic individuals to join our AmeriCorps programs! CEDAM’s AmeriCorps members work to alleviate poverty and increase financial stability in their communities. During their year of service, they receive in-depth CED field training and access to our statewide network of professionals.
Join CEDAM’s AmeriCorps State program! Increase financial stability in your community by serving at one of these great sites:
Apply through the hyperlink above or send a cover letter and resume to Rachel Diskin at email@example.com. Make sure to include which host sites you are applying to in the body of the cover letter.
AmeriCorps State Member Benefits:
- $13,992 (full time) or $6996 (part time) living allowance
- $6,095/$3047.50 education award upon successful completion of service
- Federal student loan forbearance
- Health care benefits (member only)
- Child care benefits
- Extensive training opportunities including professional development training, community economic development 101 webinar series, in-person quarterly trainings and AmeriCorps conferences and sector
All AmeriCorps members must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent U.S. resident
- Be at least 18 years of age (there is no upper age limit!)
- Have a willingness to serve full time for a year
- Possess an education or life-skills that will help you be successful in your placement and
- Have a passion for giving back!