CEDAM is equipped and ready to help you tackle a variety of challenges through technical assistance and custom services contracts.
Why Contract With CEDAM?
- A structured workshop or class doesn’t work for your schedule;
- You would like customized curriculum delivered to your team;
- You prefer one-on-one assistance for specific challenges;
- On-site training is more convenient for you and your staff;
- You have projects or a need that is beyond your current capacity;
- You appreciate CEDAM’s expertise in community-based economic development.
Available Custom Services
- Marketing Planning
- Communication Planning
- Graphic Design
- Strategic Planning
- Board Retreats
- Community Visioning
- Work Plan Development
- Volunteer Management
- Event Planning
- Poverty Simulation
- and more!
Contracting with CEDAM is a member benefit. If you are not currently a CEDAM member and would like to learn more, visit our Member Benefits page on our website.
If you are a CEDAM member, you may contact us at anytime to discuss your project or custom services needs. First, we ask you some basic information about your needs through the simple form below or by contacting us at 517.485.3588. Next, a CEDAM staff member will contact you for any additional information needed to draft a formal proposal complete with a timeline and pricing information. Once the proposal is approved, CEDAM will draft a contract and then get started on the project.