All members of the Capital Area Housing Partnership team play a role in the development and delivery of programs and services to the community. Each member, while assigned specific tasks, is a part of the team that works together to meet goals and achieve desired outcomes for both clients and partners. Because each day brings new opportunities responsibilities not included below may be assigned as necessary. This position is part time (20 hours/week) with the potential to become full time in the future.
- Assist in answering phones/disseminating program information
- Create/Process monthly billings for all funding sources/grants
- Management of accounts payable/receivable in QuickBooks;
- Work with Accountant to process payroll/month end data for reporting;
- Maintain accounting files in compliance with GAAP standards
- Maintain consistent reporting and monitoring for all programs
- Monitor office procurement, contracts and budget compliance for operations
- Assist in the preparation of board reporting and the planning/execution of strategic planning and training conferences for the board/partners
- Assist in the maintenance of client files compliant with local, state and federal regulations
- Assist with preparation and execution of annual audit and annual reporting to partners
- Management of organizational contracts, procurement process (as required) and office systems
- Management of office inventory/equipment
Work with the Executive Director/Assistant Executive Director and the Fundraising Committee/Advisory Committee in the raising of funds needed for program expansion and ongoing operations. This includes:
- Staffing/Management of fundraising activities to include fundraising events, annual solicitation, grant procurement and the design/delivery of promotional materials for such.
- Work with ED/AED in the development and maintenance of strong Advisory Committee to include a network of other CDCs, neighborhood associations, business associations, financial institutions, government agencies, political representatives, businesses, and other development partners
- Design/Deliver newsletters to be disbursed online every 6-8 weeks.
Please submit resume to Sage at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31 or as soon as possible. Title the email “Operations Manager Applicant.”